Hey everyone, say hello to Isabella (serious disclaimer: I’m not crazy for giving my phone a name, promise…)
A couple of very, very quick thoughts:
- Battery life is horrible on this – I guess I’m a heavy user, but I’ve found myself charging just running out of charge as I get home in the evening.
- GPS is the coolest thing ever.
- It’s so much easier having phone and music in the same place. I always used to miss calls because I couldn’t feel my K800i vibrating.
- The camera’s not great. Meh, so what?
- I have conversations in SMS, finally.
- I still need to find a good IM application.
- Twitterific works well, as does TubeStatus, Facebook, Last.fm and Shazam. Tris is a great game. Remote is kinda cool.
- It’s nice having a hardware switch for silent/ringer.
Now time to pack and run to the airport… data roaming is off.
Oh, and I obviously need to style
li here… :(
By adam on 21 August 2008 at 22:18:
seriously considering getting one of these now. can’t get the e71 on contract, which is a pain.
about this post
From 01PM on Sunday August 17, 2008
Tagged as: iphone